All the advantages of a self-adhesive label
It is a mistake to believe that self-adhesive labels are a product with a limited scope. Remember, walking in the store, what first catches your eye? Bright, with a three-dimensional image and high detail, product labels literally capture the average citizen. Food, household and auto chemicals, perfumes, alcohol segment. The modern market does not exist without a stand-out trademark that is applied to the label.
And the logistics industry? When moving huge volumes of cargo, there is simply no time to identify each baggage manually, plus there are requirements of automated systems that read data from labels in a certain format.
The list of areas interested in self-adhesive products can be continued indefinitely.
Competitive advantages of self-adhesive products
By choosing self-adhesive labels, you get a lot of advantages:
● Individual approach. Our printing company takes responsibility for the development of exclusive design, selection of substrate materials taking into account the peculiarities of using stickers, speed of production without loss of quality;
● Ease of use. Modern adhesive-based stickers are easy to apply. There is no need to specially clean and prepare the surface. Labels are glued to any terrain with a tight fit even in places of oil contamination;
● Cost cutting. By minimizing the cost of purchasing glue and special tools for surface preparation and increasing adhesion, you get a significant financial benefit. And also save the time spent on the application of the finished stickers.
● Resistance to damage. Modern self-adhesive labels are made of durable materials that are resistant to changes in temperature, humidity, and direct sunlight. Thanks to the silicone-containing surface, the label will remain intact after prolonged exposure to rain and snow.
Technological components of self-adhesive labels
It is the responsibility of the printing company to use high-quality materials to ensure the aesthetic appearance and increase the service life of the label.
The following materials are used in the production process:
● Glue. Flex-n-roll takes into account the customer’s specialization and works with special materials that are acceptable for labeling food products;
● Paper. To reduce the cost and ease of transportation, the roll base is very popular;
● Silicone layer. An intermediate layer between the paper and the paint coating. The density of application and its quality determine the durability of the finished product;
● Paint. The choice of high-quality paint guarantees protection from burnout, rain washout and mold damage in high humidity conditions.
The cost of the finished product depends largely on the choice of the basis for future stickers: paper-based label tape, all colors, metallized or synthetic base with a film layer.
Flex-n-roll offers printing of self-adhesive labels by using an innovative heat-sensitive substrate, ensuring long-term operation without loss of product appearance.